Monday, March 19, 2007

On another note

Don't know what's been up with me lately! Have been having these urges to BUY BUY BUY. I see SALE! signs in shops and I am hypnotized in to walking in and convincing myself to spend like I can afford it. I think my brief holiday back in February has unleashed the shopaholic me which I've been keeping under lock and key for the past 2 years. The logical side of me says that I have been wearing the same clothes for the past two years that so its about time for a cull of the wardrobe, hence the need to buy. Or this could just my pathetic way of justifying such impulsive behaviour. I mean, I've even convinced the other half to come in early tomorrow morning so that we can be at the 8am opening of the CR sale! I can barely get out of bed to get to work on time and I'm thinking I can be in early to shop before I go to work! Good luck to me.

No comments: