Monday, March 19, 2007

Funny Observation

A friend, let’s call her Young Mom (YM) contradicted herself the other day while we were discussing the dynamics of a certain couple we know.

YM: So are you going to A & W’s engagement party? I think A’s weird. After that thing she said about YM (Young Dad) and me….
Me: What did she say?
YM: When she found out I was pregnant, she said to me “Maybe I should get pregnant like you so that W will have to marry me. I got really annoyed when she said that so I said to her that my pregnancy was planned, not an accident!

Back when she found out she had a bun in the oven she told me she burst in to tears upon leaving the clinic as she didn’t know what to do as she wasn’t expecting to fall pregnant. Funny how time can cloud someone’s memories. A bit of self-denial thrown in does not hurt either.

Regardless, I agree with YM - A is very anal and she could turn out to be a real Bridezilla!

No comments: