Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Stuff

There is nothing like spending time in confined spaces to get to really know what someone is like. You might find that someone who projects that they are a nice, caring person really isn't very pleasant at all.

And there is nothing worse than seeing someone through new eyes, especially when you used to be really close to that someone and seeing how much they have changed. But I suppose you cannot control time and circumstance so I need to stop being bitter about it. I am also twisted because I just can't stand watching this person become so weak. When did it become acceptable to laugh at others when you are in the same boat yourself? I just wish this person would stop letting his balls get squeezed and become more of his own self. And I wish I could tell him what I really think about his other half but I know this will not happen.

No comments: