Wednesday, March 21, 2007

CR Sale

I went nuts and now I feel as poor as a church mouse. Not only was I waiting outside the doors of CR on Collins Street at 7.55am yesterday, I managed to cover 4 CR stores in ONE DAY!! CR on Collins Street first thing in the morning, CR Melb Central AND Myer at lunch time, and finally CR in GW at the end of the day. And on the day I actaully have something to look forward to coming home to, ie. mad dash to CR GW,...my train breaks down and we are left sitting on the tracks for about 15 minutes with no air con on a relatively stuffy and hot day. It's like I was possessed to BUY BUY BUY!

Got a doona cover, 4 pillow cases, 2 casual tops, 1 silk top, 1 (according to the other half a "fashion victim") coat, and 1 pinstriped 'what-to-wear-when-feeling-fat" top. Oh, and a hoodie for the other half. (Boring)

Of course, having the extra VIP 20% off sale prices helped too. Now I am broke.
:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.