Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Shopping

I bought this as a gift for a friend’s housewarming party this coming weekend. I hope she likes it – I figure that because she likes her wine, this will be something different to whip out and use at parties.


I bought this Ana G one for myself a while back and love it. It actually works really well and pulls the cork out in one piece. I bought it initially because I thought it was cute but it has turned out to be a gem. No more fishing broken pieces of cork out of the bottle.


I also bought 2 of these containers while shopping for the housewarming present…I couldn’t resist.


And while I’m at it I also might as well confess that a while back I bought this juicer as a wedding gift for friends.

It sat in my room for days and I would pull it out of its box and look at it. In the end I decided to keep it for myself and got the couple a different gift instead.

And speaking of gifts, I received this platter a few years back from a friend. Actually, this is what started off my love of the stuff.


Also...(yes this is going on and on).. this reminds me that I bought this for my sister a few years back:


So….I now realize just how many Alessi items I have. I was browsing through the website and the more I look at their stuff the more things I realise I want want want want.
I would love to get this:


So, I think I better stop this post now otherwise I self destruct.

On a totally seperate note, I am getting excited about my short trip in January 07. I FINALLY decided to bite the bullet and take a holiday. You know what that means..spend spend spend!!!!

No comments: