Thursday, September 21, 2006

Excited

I’m excited
Today I received this email from the people that run the obedience training that my little doggie attends:

"DOGGIE BRAND has asked me to provide some dogs as head-shots for their new product range. Photos were taken a few weeks back & I forwarded these to DOGGIE BRAND which has short-listed the dogs below. If you are interested please reply to this e-mail with a contact phone number.

S- Australian Shepherd
R- Sheltie
B- (not sure of name) White & Tan Pomeranian
L- Brown Spoodle
S - Black & Tan Retriever
S - Westie <========THAT'S US!!
G - Bearded Collie
O - Cream Cocker Spaniel"

I have seen this DOGGIE BRAND on shelves at the supermarkets, at Safeway and at Coles, although I must confess that I buy another brand of dog food.

A few weeks ago I took the bear to his obedience class and a lady asked if she could take a photo of him. I didn’t think anything of it at the time but it must have been for this. As this is totally unexpected I am quite excited about it. Now I think I know how moms feel when entering their babies in competitions. I am not going to expect much from this as there is another label (My dog) that uses a west highland terrier in all their marketing and advertising material. So we will just turn up and get a free hamper for bear. BTW if they do end up slapping your dog on the label you get some more freebies. Just like most people out there, I love freebies!! So I will be looking forward to this. Am just deluded by the idea that my little bear could be the next Imelda (from my dog). My mom always tell me I have an active imagination. Fingers crossed! We are aiming for more freebies than not.

No comments: