Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My teddy bear

Was steaming yesterday ready to write an entry but decided to hold off until today. And feel much better for it. Sometimes its best to just let things cool down for a bit before reacting. Fortunately this post will be a happy one, not a sour one that it was going to be.

Went over to the sister’s house last night – the teddy bear is being housed there while our back fence is getting fixed. I wish they would hurry up and fix the fence so that we can have him back. Miss him a lot. As usual he does his little jump jump cheer hip hip hooray when he sees me. Kinda like raise your hands up in the air, yeah yeah. Guess he loves me as much as I love him. Put him on his cushion so that we could play with him. Have tried to set the boundaries so that his cushion is what he stays on when he is in the house. But being the little child that he is, he tried to sneak off when our backs are turned. And tries to RUN away. I say TRY because my sister’s floor is tiled, so he ends up slipping all over the place while trying to get some traction. If you can imagine a doggy version of the running man, well that’s what he does. Yes, my dog is in to 80’s dance moves.

Another funny thing he does is when he confuses pissing and shitting. Being the dog that he is, he likes to sniff around and when he smells something he likes, he pisses on it. Sometimes whatever he smells makes him so high that he has to piss and do a shit at the same time. So I crack up because he is trying to lift one leg to hang a piss, but then also moving to the squat position to do a shit. Usually he doesn’t get there in time, and still has one leg up when his poop starts dropping. Maybe I should call him Mr. Peepoo given his talent of doing 2 things at once.

There are many other cute and funny things he does but I should stop otherwise this will turn in to a looong post.

Ready...set...GO!

No comments: